Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My View On Happiness


QUESTION #4 FOR PHILOSOPHER #4: From Mrs. Dreyer, social studies teacher at BHS: What is your philosopher's definition of happiness? ANSWER/RESPONSE BLOGGED/TWEETED BY THURSDAY!


My personal view on hapiness is unclear. I could say that since I strongly believe that we should be ruled by monarchy, that would achieve happiness, but I am not a very happy guy. I for the most part believe that humans are evil and that human nature is not good, so that proves I am not a very optomistic person. But I do think that happiness could be achieved through knowledge and learning. I became a philosopher whe I randomly picked up a book while waiting for a friend. I think that learning can bring greatness and also happiness. Having a monarchy and leaning I think can bring overall happiness to a person.


E.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment